All my essentials.
I love taking a peek into what other people carry in their bags, so I thought I'd share what I carry around on a daily basis. (I can't be the only purse voyeur... right?)
- The bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran shopper, in the smaller size. My go-to for schlepping around, it's so comfy and roomy and... smooshy? Yes, smooshy.
- Sunglasses - currently I am using my beloved Prada baroques. They're my favorite pair, and I always get so many compliments on them.
- Rebecca Minkoff pouch that I use as a wallet (it says 'Splurge' on it, so adorable!).
- Longchamp coin purse - I bought this in Paris and I love it so much. It's so cute, and still has some Euro coins in it.
- Moleskine planner/Marc by Marc Jacobs lipstick pen - I am much better at remembering everything I have to do if I write it down. I guess I'm old-fashioned that way.
- Sephora mirror
- Boscia green tea blotting linens - I have oily skin, so these are pretty much mandatory.
- L'Occitane Lavender Organic Purifying Hand Gel - Much less drying than regular hand sanitizer, and it smells so good!
- Pill case (from Etsy) - It has Alice in Wonderland on it, which is awesome.
Not pictured: my iPhone 5, and a makeup bag, which I don't carry around because I never touch up during the day.
Leave me a comment telling me your handbag essentials!